I love coffee! I am my father’s daughter for sure, because anyone who knows my dad knows that he can drink coffee all day long. My Easy Coconut Vanilla Iced Coffee is a great way to make your own iced coffee at home. It’s so customizable. You can add as much creamer as you’d like, and you can change it up to use your favorite flavor of creamer. There’s just something about a strong, sweet and milky cup of iced cold coffee that makes my day.
I love a hot cup of coffee in the morning, but my favorite way to drink coffee is iced. Most of the time when I buy coffee at a coffee shop my drink is Vanilla Iced Coffee with some kind of milk to make it creamy. This recipe is a really good and easy one for making awesome iced coffee at home.
Life with a newborn has been a journey. I love it more than anything, but if you currently have or have had a new baby you know that the days can just get away from you. Some days before I know it, it is 2:00 pm, and I realize that I am still in pajamas, my bedroom is a mess and let’s not even talk about the mess of a bun my hair has been in for more days than I would like to admit.
Bless you, dry shampoo.
My baby boy is a little over 2 months old now, and I am trying really hard to have more of a structure and schedule to our days. I am one of those nerds who loves making schedules, planning and writing things down.
So now that we are going into the third month with our baby I am feeling so much better and somewhat organized again… well most days, not all! All of that to say that I literally built in my coffee time into our morning schedule. I take that time for me, to sit and enjoy my hot coffee or my Easy Coconut Vanilla Iced Coffee and do whatever I feel like doing during one of my baby’s naps.
Now I gotta go make the coffee and do the things. Bye!
Easy Coconut Vanilla Iced Coffee
10 Ounces Freshly Brewed Coffee
Vanilla Flavored Creamer
Coconut Flavored Creamer
Optional for Extra Creaminess: A Splash of Milk (Any Kind: regular, almond, soy, half & half, etc)
1. Brew 10 ounces of coffee. If you have time let the coffee chill in the refrigerator or freezer. If you don’t have time proceed to the next step anyway.
2. Stir in a splash of coconut creamer and vanilla creamer. Add as much as you like, and taste for desired sweetness. Next, add a splash of milk if desired and stir.
3. Pour coffee into a cup with a lid and straw add as much ice as you like.
• I usually use Regular Donut Shop coffee pods in my Keurig for this drink.
• I like to let my coffee chill in the refrigerator during step 1, because that way I can use less ice and my coffee will not be diluted.